Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lemme give you a little update

Sorry guys. Ive been sick with the flu so my posts have been lagging, but I can assure you all that I’ll keep the posts coming.

Anyways let me update you all on my life. So school has been going great. Classes still interesting and I really like the cases we read. Also, I’m really excited to present my business idea in class tomorrow.

A week ago, my Spanish friend Jose from the program took me to my first ever Barcelona soccer game against Atletico Madrid. It was so incredible I don’t know how to describe it. The stadium was enormous, definitely the biggest I’ve ever seen, and it was packed with 85,000 people. And to top it off, we had great seats. They were so close I felt like I was on the field with Henry, Messi, Ibra, and the whole posse. When I first walked out to my seat it hit me and I had to sit back for a second. It was a moment I won’t ever forget. I didn’t really have time to take pictures because I was so into the game. The final score was 5-2 win for Barcelona and the goals were spectacular.

_-4

So, after a month in Barcelona I’m still wandering the streets looking for cool new spots to hang out. Recently I found this plaza outside Catalunya Square. Here are some pics:

_-3

_

Last week after class, Mike, Max, and I went to a park. Here’s a picture of me and my Spanish friend Max.

_-5

Last Tuesday the Vice Provost of USF, Gerardo Marin, came to visit the USF students in the JMGEM program. We all met for coffee in the afternoon before class and discussed the program and how much we all love Barcelona. Here are some pictures:

_-7

_-6

1 comment:

  1. How the Fuck did you get into the Game of el Atletico Madrid? I want to go.. next time you go boo..call me.. and aw u met marin i love that colombian man..

    ReplyDelete