Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In case you’re all wondering, here’s a picture of the outside of my school in Barcelona and a picture of some of my classmates studying.

_-2

_-3

This is the library right next to my dormitory. They also have a nice little café. On a side note…. First library I’ve been to that serves beer on tap.

_

Saturday I decided to go on a solo mission and hike to the highest point in Barcelona. I saw this church on the peak of a mountain past Sarria, and made my way towards it. So I grabbed my skateboard and started my journey. On my way there, I passed by this cemetery that was nothing like I’ve seen before. The graves were stacked in rows like file cabinets. Crazy huh?

_-4

I kept walking higher and higher till I made it to this café where I could finally get some water. Then I continued upward.

_-5

Here is the church at the top of the mountain. It definitely looked more beautiful up close. There was so much detail in the architecture and the view of the city was priceless. After almost 2 hours of walking uphill… the Skate downhill was only 15 minutes!!!!

_-6


_-7

1 comment: