Friday, October 2, 2009

First week of October

So its the beginning of October and I am beginning to feel the fall weather. Thank god its less humid now. Anyways, I moved into my new apartment this week. Its located by Parc Guel away from the hussle and bustle of downtown barcelona. Dont worry ill take some pictures and post them this weekend. I got great roommates all from my program. There's 5 of us total. Me, Mike, David, Tammy, and Darla. Its really nice having two taiwanese in the house. Everynight i ask probably a million questions about asia.

Yesterday was my first meeting with my consulting project. Me and my group met with a nanotechnology company, Endor, that specialize in regenerative medicine. I am so excited for my project! The meeting yesterday made me feel that our project could really impact this company and that our work would provide useful information. Nanotech is a really complex industry, but there is so much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment