Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My weekend trip to Mallorca!

Last weekend I went to my friend Juan’s house in Mallorca. In case you’re not sure where Mallorca is, it’s a small island in the Mediterranean off the coast of Spain. It was absolutely gorgeous. Definitely a hidden gem.

_-41

_-33

_-27

_-26

_-32

_-28

I took these shots directly from Juan’s balcony. Look at this view!!!

_-5
_-6

This is the living room at Juan’s

_-4

Pics of downtown Palma

_-23
_-22
_-21

On Saturday, Juan took us to his Mom’s boyfriends house and they made us a home-made beef paella. (not seafood because Jess is allergic to shrimp) here are some pictures from the feast!
This picture shows the paella cooking outside on the monster-sized platter. Notice they havn’t put the rice in yet.
_-17
_-18

Final Product!

_-20

Here are some more pictures from my mallorca trip

_-10
_-9

This is our rental car . . . a Ford Fiesta. Haha
_-11

This is me at a castle in Mallorca

_-14
_-12
_-15

No comments:

Post a Comment