Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First week in Taipei, Taiwan!!!!!

So I’ve been in Taipei for a week now and I love it. Everyone is so helpful and nice. Things are much more accessible here than in Barcelona because there are so many convenience stores throughout the city. The dorms are really nice too. I have my own room and a balcony with a city view. School is only a block away and so far classes are going great. I’m still adjusting to the food and I want to try everything possible, except stinky tofu … I don’t know if I’m ready for that yet.

Here are some pictures from my first week in Taipei. Ramirez took me all over the city so I’m getting acquainted really fast. These pictures are from the National Palace Museum and the Taipei Night Market.

Taiwan1-10

National Palace Museum

Taiwan1-3

In this picture a kid just happens to be doing a karate kick in the background.. hahaha

Taiwan1-6
Taiwan1-8

Here is a pic of me doing a “Cesar” pose.

Taiwan1-4

Me and Duty

Taiwan1-5

Duty and Shaina

Taiwan1-2
Taiwan1-9

Here are some pictures from the Taipei Night Market

Taiwan1-18
Taiwan1-20
Taiwan1-27
Taiwan1-26
Taiwan1-25
Taiwan1-24
Taiwan1-21

Knock off Vans… hahaha

Taiwan1-23

Loretta enjoying her chicken.

Taiwan1-19

Sketchy tattoo place

Taiwan1-22

Sugar coated strawberries!!!!

Taiwan1-16

Sherry lovin her strawberries!

Taiwan1-17

Taiwan1-15
Taiwan1-14

Scooter City!!!

Taiwan1-12

This is probably the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

Taiwan1-13

Taiwanese bakery…mmmmmmmm

Taiwan1-11

3 comments:

  1. OMG it looks sooo much fun =) Cant wait to keep reading whats next lol! miss u guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummm... do they have mochi or those seasame balls with red bean. Those are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The program you're taking looks really fun. =D

    ReplyDelete